French General Fabric Club Details
1) There is no joining fee
2) Each month you get 5 Fat Quarters of French General fabric, if a new range arrives you will get a further 5 Fat Quarters regardless of when you received the usual monthly ones, this means you get the the very first new fabric before it goes on display! The Fat Quarters will be at the reduced price of $7.00 each and cannot be exchanged, however you may want to swap with another member.
3) You will also be entitled to a 10% discount on any of the French General fabrics, all we ask is that the one of the fabrics you select is a minimum 1 metre cut, the 10% discount also applies to our own 5" Squares, 10" Squares and Jelly Rolls.
4) You will be issued with a Membership Card and we require you to present this card when you come into Sawmillers to purchase your French General fabric, if you don't present it then the 10% discount won't apply, Loyalty Cards are not eligible for French General Club members who purchase French General fabric, but are still eligible for other fabrics. If you are ordering online you will need to quote your membership number, the facility for your discount is available through the website, but you can contact me direct if it is easier.
5) You will also receive a Mystery enclosure with your Fat Quarters each month.
6) You may cancel your subscription at any time, but we do ask for a 1 month notice
7) We require your credit card details for our files, along with your postal address, the postage will be $4.00 in New Zealand and overseas it will be the real cost set by NZ Post for the 5 Fat Quarters, this may be different if other fabric is ordered, we do our best to keep these cost to a minimum.
These are ongoing courses, just see Yvonne for details
This group of ladies meet every 2 weeks the next stitching day is on Thursday 17th July at 11.00pm – 2.00pm, if the weather is fine, you will often see the ladies sitting outside in the beautiful garden and as the year progresses they move upstairs in the tea house, you are also able to order your Devonshire Tea for your lunch.
You will be informed of these events as they come to hand.
Want more details? Contact Us at 04 526 2517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Sawmiller's Quiltery Events
Details for the 2015 Stonestead Outdoor Quilt Festival Challenge
We can now release the details for the 2015 Challenge at the 7th Stonestead Quilt Festival
This year it will be a quilt for a
Standard Incubator or Nursery Cot - Finished size 17” long x 29” wide
All Fabric should be 100% Cotton with calico or flannelette backing and lightweight batting.
All these criteria have to be strictly adhered to as we shall be donating the quilts to the Neo Natal Unit at Lower Hutt Hospital
The Challenge Entries should consist of 3 layers and have the Sawmillers Sawtooth Block appear as part of the quilt top.